Saturday, January 13, 2018

Alex Jones' crowning achievement



What a classic performance! I am reminded of the great Burt Lahr, with additional touches inspired by both Curly and Shemp, and perhaps a little Belushi. Having come in late to this party, I must ask: Why does Alex Jones think that Brian Stelter of CNN is the man who controls all the banks? And why does an alleged "Christian" sound exactly every movie demon you've ever heard?

Theater people, take note: I have a sure-fire project for you. "Alex Jones -- The Musical." Seriously, I can see it on Broadway. It'll make millions. And I've already provided you with one number. It's yours, gratis!

3 comments:

Steve Cannon said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Tom said...

I've been making, and keeping, a policy of never listening to Alex Jones. So, not sure I'll break my policy for this one or not.

I'll read almost anyone, but the hard crazy they're selling is increasingly dangerous. And you're right to wonder about the demon voice that Jones manufactures.

Oh well...

b said...

"All the narcissistic devil-worshipping filth"? Is he anti-narcissist now, or is Mr Jones trying to tell us something?